Information Provided Directly By You
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you request information, request Services, subscribe to our Services, complete a survey, quiz or application, contact customer support, join or enroll for an event or otherwise communicate with us in any manner. This information may include, without limitation: name, date of birth, e-mail address, physical address, business address, phone number, or any other personal information we choose to aks and/or you choose to provide.
Information Collected Through Your Use of Our Services
The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- - When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
- - When you create a subscription for our newsletter or Services;
- - When you provide responses to a survey;
- - When you answer questions on a quiz;
- - When you join or enroll in an event through our Services;
- - When you order services or products from, or through our Service;
- - When you communicate with us or request information about us or our products or Services, whether via email or other means; and
- - When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions.
We also automatically collect information via the Website through the use of various technologies, including, but not limited to Cookies and Web Beacons (explained below). We may collect your IP address, browsing behavior and device IDs. This information is used by us in order to enable us to better understand how our Services are being used by visitors and allows us to administer and customize the Services to improve your overall experience.
How We Use Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting, holding, using and disclosing your Information is for our legitimate business purposes and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
We will use this information in order to:
- - Provide users with our Services and customer support including, but not limited to, confirming emails related to our services, reminders, confirmations, requests for information and transactions.
- - Contact you and provide you with information.
- - Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
- - Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters.
- - Enforce any terms and conditions of any subscription for our Services.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect about you to:
- - Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of slugify.online and other affiliated or sponsoring companies with whom we have established a relationship.
- - Display advertising, including advertising that is targeted to you or other users based on your location, interests, as well as your activities on our Services.
- - Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Analytic Services Provided By Others
Our Information Retention Policy
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain information for at least 3 years and may retain the information for as long as needed for our business and legal purposes. We will only retain your Personal Data for so long as we reasonably need to unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
If you have any questions or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org